The Сharitable Organization “Yellow-Blue Wings” was founded in 2014. The main directions of the fund’s activities are assistance to families of temporarily displaced persons, assistance to children who have suffered as a result of combat operations of the ATO; peacekeeping mission.
In our team during the year, temporarily displaced persons take part as volunteers and donors. We initiate projects for this people and seek support for them from international charity organizations and in Ukraine at all. We organize help for families, aimed at adapting in society, helping to find a home, helping to find a job, providing information services.
The project “Generation UA” takes place in the framework of the project “Promoting multi-sectoral partnerships in order to protect the interests of children: an introduction professional education to active participants”, on the initiative of the Children’s Fund Germany (ChildFund Deutschland) and with the financial support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany (BMZ) is currently the largest project of the International Сharitable Fund “Yellow-Blue Wings”.
The list of major projects of the ICF “Yellow-Blue Wings”, which we implemented for 2015:
- Together with the Scout organization of Ukraine “PLAST” we organized and conducted a winter children’s camp “Corporation of Superheroes” for children of ATO soldiers who died;
- The “Family-to-Family” project is aimed at establishing an internal dialogue between Ukrainian families. Within the framework of the project, the family of temporarily displaced persons and ATO participants rested and have made friends families from Western Ukraine;
- In 2015, the Canadian journalist Christopher Bobin was founded and organized a Object of Assistance project. Together we make trips to the ATO area, on the collision line, study the situation, and help the local population with humanitarian assistance. Christopher organizes exhibitions in Berlin, aimed at supporting children affected by hostilities. Issued an illustrated book about events on Independence Square and in the area of hostilities.
- In 2015, with the financial support of volunteers and volunteer organizations from Germany and the United States, was launched a project of rehabilitation, rest and support for children affected by the ATO consequences and it’s named – Caravan of Friendship
- We go to the area of ATO with a humanitarian mission (assistance), we visit controlled territories of the country. Help is aimed primarily at children, however, we do not forget about adults as well.
You can follow the activity of our fund in Facebook